Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Options

So hello everybody this is my blog post about my options, Now I think my option is pretty cool I actually wanted to go a different options but it's alright, So about my options now last Monday the sports academy went to the wall for our training. Now it was really fun and challenging too. The hard bit about it was that we had to jump as far as we could and it was really hard for me cause I nearly fell like this other boy who fell on his but it was really funny. I really think that options is really good because I think that it was really fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Milika!

    What kinds of things do you do in the sports academy? It sounds really fun! I like how you described where you went and what you did! Keep up the great work!

    ¬ ¬ Kira
    ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always can publish assignment writing service something absorbing that does not waste minutes of your life like what you see on countless other sites. This is very interesting and I will be back for more. Thanks for sharing assignment writers australia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.